Price is for one piece
More molds coming soon
1. Apply a base color if desired and cure.
2. Generously fill in the mold you wish to use with hard gel or gel polish and swipe excess off with an old credit card/ gift card. (DO NOT USE ACRYLIC)
3. Cure the mold. If you want the mold to be flexible like in the video (below) cure for 15 seconds, if not cure for 60 seconds.
4. Remove the charm from the mold and apply a small amount of acrylic or hard gel on to the nail bed and cure. (I am using @youngnails #synergygel )
5. Apply a thin coat of hard gel over the charm to create more sturdiness.